Easy Kitchen Updates

11:34:00 AM

Since my parents moved us into our house 10+ years ago, they've never changed their dining area due to their ever so busy schedules. The dinner table sits next to a built in window seating area.  The pillows were hand sewn by the previous owners and, needless to say, it was very old and worn out. I decided I'd take the initiative and update their dining room for them. I forgot to take a before photo but here's one of the project half way done.  The pillows are still covered with the old fabric and the seating cushion is the fabric I picked out for a more lively and updated look.




We've also had our dining table chairs for several years before moving into our house. Each one has taken a beating over time and desperately needed a face lift. I sanded down the rusted paint and resprayed each one brown to match the new window seat. I really wanted to brighten up the kitchen so I also reupholstered them with a white faux leather fabric. 


I guess I'm making this post prematurely since I haven't completed all the chairs yet but I will update this post with a final photos once everything's done.





You Might Also Like

0 comments